Thursday, July 12, 2007

I'm bored @ work July Audit


I am reading: The Artist's Way - it's half inspiring, half a load of wank. So sometimes I feel inspired, but most of the time I feel like a wanker.
I am listening to: A CD I made for myself for when I clean my house. It features Dr. Love by The Bumblebeez, Kick It by Peaches & Iggy Pop, We Are The Night by The Chemical Brothers, Claude Von Stroke, LCD Sound System, Ben Kweller.
I want more money to buy: The t-shirt above.
I am thinking: Shit I hope my show STARKERS goes ok.
Last good deed: One of the bar staff at the Scotsman lost his motorbike gloves, I found them and returned them. I got a free beer.
Last bad one: I've been neglecting my dog Gus. I feel sooo bad. And having to leave Lindsay's Birthday party early on account of almost fainting.
Last good one done for me: My ex-boyfriend went into the city for me to buy me Diro foundation!
I am wondering: How I can get money to take my show to Adelaide Fringe, Melbourne Comedy Festival and Edinburgh next year.
People I wish could be come to my show: Simon Pegg, my friend Jane who is in Columbia, Baggas & Renae in Melbourne and my Poppy.
I have realised: That I bite the inside of my mouth when I'm anxious and nervous. I have to stop thinking about my show before my mouth is totally mutilated.
Good stuff people should indulge in: Brookhampton Estate Winery. I have it free for my Opening Night and there's bound to be left overs that I'll be indulging in.
I hate: Feeling this sick before a show.
Last random thing: I'm sick of being called 'Former 96fm Breakfast Announcer' - after this show that title has to be dropped. It's fucking embarrassing.
Any advice?: Kerry said to me last night re: my show, "Don't fuck it up"
So I am glad: People are exciting about watching me perform.

1 comment:

Bolton said...

How much money do you need to take your show to Adelaide?
We can sort this.