Monday, March 2, 2009

February Audit


Reading: A collection of stories I wrote as a child, and some totally over-the-top, angst-filled diaries from my teen years.
Watching:ABC docs and Compass. There was a great one last week about the commune I grew up near in Balingup and also one last night about Black Grace Dance Company (hot kiwi fellas).
Listening: Classic FM (?) and Port O'Brien.
Downloading: The Rachel Zoe Project. I'm a bit worried about this new addiction actually.
Website du jour: thisamericanlife.org
Café:Olgivies in Subiaco, ewww posh.
Pub:The Rosemount - outdoor.
Club:The Festival Club and The Blue Room Festival Club
Eating:Avocados. I have soooo many from the farm and they are all ripening at the same time. Willing to deliver to anyone that wants some! My hair is turning green.
Drinking:More loose leaf tea. Just got myself a cup with a filter - we're a bit in love with each other at the moment.
Wearing:More red than usual.
Last show:The preview of HOODS, currently touring.
Next show: Solo Spot @ The Blue Room Theatre
Can’t wait ‘til: I go to Melbourne and participate in the festival purely as a punter.
Most recent purchase:A big red brolly.
Want but can’t afford:To touch up the dent on my kombi.
Need but can’t afford:A dog walker.
Last bad act: I fell asleep when my director was giving me notes.
Bad news:Well, I split up with my boyfriend and Mum & Dad's dog Barry died. Both were for the best really :)
Good news: I got a kick-ass role in a new Nickelodeon cartoon! BAM!!!
Goal: Start planning my funding application for my new solo project.
Yesterday I:Got totally radical on my bike.
Right now I should be:Writing my solo spot which I have to perform tomorrow after doing two kids shows!
Later today I’m:Having a breakdown because I've procrastinated all morning.

3 comments:

Nellie Wight said...

Aww, Barry was that the big one? OR THE MASSIVE ONE?

Bolton said...

Thrilled by your good news. Saddened by your bad news.
I need to poop.

Andrea Gibbs said...

Barry died. He was the smelly dog that we were babysitting forever. He was always shadowed by the much lovelier Roger. We gave Barry the best of his innings though. And, to be fair, he choked to death on the thing he loved the most... rabbit.