Saturday, September 29, 2007

26yrs and 3mths old Review


At times, this month, I've felt a bit sad. Like a fat girl with a really pretty face.

I wish the courier at work was my screensaver.

I hate the Brisbane Hotel - it smells like panties.

I like talking about the football, and I hate people who look at me like I'm an Aussie mong. Hello?! I am an Aussie mong!

Single boys in Perth don't play hard to get, they play hard to like.

The sunshine makes me feel like god is patting me on the head with his big fat hand. It's lovely.

I paid off my credit card.

I've cried uncle and given in to the fags again. My excuse: I have to smoke in the play I doing. WHATEVER!

Sometimes I wanna take my boss outside and shoot her.

I like Peaches, she gets to sing with Iggy Pop and say stuff like "Motherfuckers wanna get with me, lay with me, love with me. All right." 'Coz it's true.

Message to Kevin Rudd: Thank you for finally agreeing to go on HACK (Triple J). Now let's hold hands and skip and tell John Howard to go kill himself.

I think Kingsley Reeve is a lovely manfriend.

In October I'm just gonna keep on keepin' on..... it should be easy to do that in FreeJee. WOOT!

No comments: