Sunday, September 23, 2007

Letter to an Ex-Boy/friend

Hey Dimwit,

It's not about love, it's about you being interested in what I am, what I do and what I'm doing. That would be nice. It would be nice if you could do that. I have friends who do that. I don't want to talk about the weather or say "how ya doin?" to you anymore. If it's just gonna be that then, you're not my friend. You're boring. You are. The only person you're more exciting than is your mute girlfriend. If it wasn't for her, you'd even bore yourself. Sorry, but I don't have time. I don't want to have time for you. I'm kicking myself for ever trying to have time for you. Sounds a bit dramatic I know, but I could burn your face off with a blow torch or wrap the pussy of a blue bottle around your face and you'd still be be boring. No amount of drama will ever make that personality of yours more interesting. The only way you make friends is by doing impersonations. Maybe you should try to impersonate your own personality. Hang on, that was hit by a truck at age 9 wasn't it?

I'm done pretending to be conscious when you're talking to me. It uses up too much of my energy. Energy which I need for things loads more important than a silly little "let's be BFF" bullshit story.

I've made this decision, now I can live happily ever after.

Thankme very much.

From

The Friend You Can't Have

1 comment:

Genius Ben said...

Wow, it's like you're talking about me... but it can't be. Cuz you're nice to me... right?... right?